Can Williams be useful?

Note: This is entirely based on the Cav's game. Could anyone tell me
how Williams did in the game against nets? I don't mean points, how
did he try to score? Exclusively on post ups? Or jump shooting? Who
did they guard him with? A shooting guard or forward?

When I saw Williams play against the Cavs I was encouraged by his post
game. The Cav's seemed to guard him with either a center or a shooting
guard(I think they kept murray on Pierce pretty much the whole time)
and Williams looked successful against both. His spin move in the post
doesn't seem that much less effective than his first few seasons with
the C's.

Which brings up the question, can Williams be useful to the C's this
year? I mean this entirely from an offensive standpoint. Could his
post game turn into a useful weapon in the C's arsenal?

Theoretically the Celtics should be pretty hard to match up
against. Each of the three celtics with post game is pretty large so
against a conventional NBA team one of the C's should have a pretty
big mismatch against a shooting guard.

How did the C's try to score against the nets? Did people try to score
from the perimeter? Were most of Walker's bad shots from close or far
away(outside of threes)?

Noah