re:rumor

Josh, I've been wathcing the ESPN chat site, too, and think that two
or three of those posters could play on our team--role players, of
course.

I would do the Bulls trade, but doubt it's validity.  Also, if we are
at #4 and miss the top three picks--Brown, Curry, Griffin--we haven't
gained a whole lot since 4-7 or 8 don't have much more than those at
9-12, in my opinion.

What does emerge from that list is the sense that Jefferson would be a
solid pick at #11.  I agree.  I think he will be an excellent #3,
especially defensively and we need a stopper vs. McGrady and #34 and
Hill and others like Kobe.  Also, some like Tinsley and report that he
is shooting very well in workouts.  I have only slight reservations
there and think he will be a dominant force on both ends.

We could do worse that getting two top defensive players, altho' I
would be shocked if we didn't use one of the top picks for a big man.
Gene