latest internet rumor...and it's a doozy

Try not to have an orgasm Mark...I'm sure there's nothing to it...
but you never know.  Personally, I would do it in a heartbeat,
though certainly not for the likes of Shane Battier.  Anyway,
This is from the ESPN message board:

I just got a rumor passed to me...I don't know how much validity is here
but...I've heard...

Bulls Trade:
Brand
Mercer
first pick and second round pick.

C's Trade:
Twan
10,11
Cap fodder (battie, mcarty)

I guess Obie was a pretty big Mercer fan. But I think he likes Twan too much
for that deal. Elton is good...but he isn't that good. I think the C's are
hoping that Battier will slip to the fourth pick. i'm not sure where i stand
on this. I'm going to check with my sources and see how much truth is at
stake here.
patisjev..here i come.