Re: Wally World to Chicago?

At 10:28 PM 5/29/01 , John Lyell wrote:
>Damn, I would #21 and maybe even 11 for Szczerbiak, he would add the third
>scorer we need.
>
>What can we offer for #4?  Moiso & Battie for Crawford and #4 ?

Trade suggestions are kind of like a stock tip that says, "Buy Microsoft if
it hits 10 cents/share." I mean, you're getting a great deal but it's
completely unrealistic. I mean, put yourself in the other team's shoes and
see whether it's realistic. Say Moiso and Battie were on another team and
we had the #4. If we traded our #4 for them, the entire list would be
screaming for blood.

Alex