Choose your limp.

When we pull the trigger at 10 and 11, it will be a case of choosing
where we want to limp.  If we let Tinsley get by, we will be choosing
to manage with Kenny and three lesser talents--Milt, Brown and maybe
Herren.  None brings us what Tinsley would in running the show and
playing defense, all in one sturdy body.  (To choose a lesser point at
#21 is to bring in someone who needs nurturing).

If we choose Gasol or Randolph or even Johnson, we will have big time
potential, but be willing to wait for it to mature--thus, going with
Blount, Pots, Battier as our main guys.  Of course, no one I see can
step in and be "the man" in the post, anyway.

To choose, say, Tinsley and Jefferson, would be to choose a starter
and a sixth man who would upgrade us quickly, especially at the
defensive end.  But, we need to go for a big man early, don't we?  Ah,
to be Chris.

I go for the hybrid.  Try to cover our entire nakedness with three new
hands and hope for the best.  Today's wish list:  Tinsley, Randolph,
and Arenas/Forte/Wallace.

Now, if Obie is right and Moiso may have something to show us, then it
could get brighter real quick.  I just hate for us to put the ball in
Kenny's hands.  Enough.  Thirty days to go.  Gene (thirty-four years
and counting--that's married; I'm almost 40 years old)