Memphis calling

Abdur-Rahim, however, isn't the only unhappy Grizzly.  Point guard Mike Bibby has also been unhappy in Vancouver and could be used as trade bait this summer, along with shooting guard Michael Dickerson, to land a more seasoned point guard like Orlando's Darrell Armstrong. Head coach Sidney Lowe has been unhappy with Bibby's leadership on the floor and would like someone more vocal and seasoned leading the team next year.  The Grizzlies believe that the addition of a veteran point guard and an athletic draft pick, in addition to Abdur Rahim and last year's pick Stromile Swift , will give them a more exciting team that should help Memphis rally around a team that is still a few years away from the playoffs.

Hey we have a veteran point for them ! Hopefully Wallace and Kenny will find a way to give Memphis the veteran point they are looking for. Bibby and Dickerson for Anderson and #21 ?

If we can swing a move for Bibby, somehow  get Mohammed out of Atlanta via free agency or sign and trade for Battie or VP, then we can take 2 of Gasol,White,Randolph or Bradley and Jefferson to play D on the likes of Kobe

Mohammed
Walker, Randolph ? Bradley ? Gasol ?
Pierce, Moiso White ?
Dickerson, Jefferson ?
Bibby

A much more balanced lineup with a lot of flexibility with Walker & Pierce moving between the 2, 3 & 4 spots.