Re: Wow! Boston Herald Early Draft Positional Breakdown

 malrac5@aol.com (Malrac5) wrote:

>>Good Post ray.
>>I was wondering why the papers article about the celtics and the draft just
>>talked about the Cs taking all three picks and mentioned no names.
>>
>>bob

I think this is a "gang" thing by Wallace/OB/Papile with the boston
writers/papers to:

1) put up a smokescreen on our "real" intentions
2) make Issel sweat on our option on # 11 (denver's pick) so that we can squeeze
Issel for something extra like
- unprotect the lottery protection on next year's option, (maybe)     or
- sign and trade deal so that Stith gets to go home with his deal (maybe)     or
- get Denver's other 1st rd pick (late 20s) this draft or next. (not likely)  or
- take Anderson off our hands (not likely)   or

Like all chinese, we like to bargain.

Looking forward to this sunday's lottery
cheers
kevin