Re: Center-fued

I have a feeling at least one of the high school guys will slip, and
Chandler seems the most likely.  Of the four (excluding Cisse) he is the
least likely to deliver anything next year, and although the clips may be
tempted to select him "straight outta compton," most GMs are not secure
enough to take a guy that won't improve their team.  We on the other hand
have two, nay three picks, and can afford to take a guy like him on
potential alone.  With the second pick we can take a contributor:   my
preference is for Joe Johnson, the most cerebral of the good athletes out
there, with a great feel for the game.  Or if Battier is around, you can
take him.  (at 21 I would take the best available athlete)