From: Patterson
To: Josh Farber
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 5:37 AM
Subject: RE: Can someone help me find the Palacio clip?

It is actually opening the file and saving it into a temporary file, depending on your browser, and will eventually open. It's bloody annoying, I know, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I use internet explorer and there is an option in a menu to "View Source," ie. see what the link is for the file.

Right-mouse-click at the bottom of the popup screen and click on this option to "View Source." It will open a notepad file and in there somewhere is the link that you want.

Simply copy the link, paste it into your browser address bar and bob's your uncle, Miracle Milt in no time.
good luck
ad