Pierce, si

And Kobe, nay.  On Sunday, Kevin Loughery flatly predicted that Kobe
would be traded at season's end.  Let me assert flatly that we should
not even entertain a trade for him.  Pierce is better and the
difference is attitude.  That overrides Kobe's better defensive
skills.

I would not want Kobe for Walker, either.  For the same reason that
we don't need Mercer and Pierce in the same backfield; only one can
carry the ball 25 times--the other would not accept that.

Saw a few minutes of the McDonalds game last night.  Has it always
been so hully-gully?  I couldn't evaluate anything.

Cheers.  If we win two more this week, we'll make it.  And I want the
guys to feel the success of making it.  The draft will have to wait.
Gene