Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: More Positives (Not involving Pierce)

> - end of the game interview with PP had a funny moment. Howard David (or Maxwell)
> ask PP how important was his 39 points in the win, and PP murmurred something.
> Howard asked "what?" PP, catching his breath, said aloud "41, it's 41 points". And
> everybody laughed hysterically.

You know, I love our players, especially those like Walker and Pierce. Whenever they
come down and do an interview after the game they seem to have a lot more "friendly"
talk with Howard and Max than what most other teams do with their broadcasting teams.

It just adds a lot of enthusiasm to me, I guess. Its great to see that in our younger
players.