6 for 21? 2 for 10??

Am I reading the box correctly?  Walker shot that poorly?  That's all
too common and it little matters that he nearly had a triple double.
He takes too many shots and too many threes for him to be helping the
team.

I would get a point guard who can run the team and assign Walker an
offensive role, but not let him design his own role.  If not that, I
would trade him for someone like Antawn Jamison who isn't so wasteful.
 We would win more, I think, with a power forward who played within
himself and was not hoisting up countless threes.  It's not that
Walker doesn't contribute, it's that he hurts as much as he helps.
Stith and Vitaly contribute more for the roles they play.  Gene