Re: [Celtic_Pride] "...with those Memphis blues again."

----- Original Message ----- From: OzerskyJA

Basically he's useless this year. And yes, he does make ten million dollars, and yes, he is signed through 2003.
Kenny's contract is huge, but not quite that huge.  He has two years left at $8,350,000 and $9,185,000 after this year ($7,515,000).
I'd rather watch Milt Palacio push the ball through the defense and blow a layup then Kenny stand there pounding the ball at the top of the key.
Watching one of these things is painful enough, but watching one THEN the other would be too much for me.

Jim