My Take On Draftable Players - Part I

Learn from the Master. More to come....

Eddy Curry - Hello, I'm Kevin Duckworth. How
much is a duck worth? Not the Pierce or Walker
it would require to move up into the draft to select him.
And hey, I hate Antoine.  But for the next Duckworth?
There are other drakes to fry. Quack. Quack.

Tayshaun Prince - Yeah, my seal of approval. He's
a good one, and might be available when the C's
draft. Definite good player. I'd take him, even if
he, like Walker and Pierce is another small forward.
Think of him as a combination of Rip Hamilton, Antoine
Walker, and Jamal Mashburn. Can shoot, always a
plus, when you're talking about Kentucky players.

Tyson Chandler - Somewhere between Moiso and Garnett.
Soft, finesse player. Needs weight and experience. Beware.
Wouldn't draft him, and hopefully with his top ten selection,
causes someone to slide down.

Rod Grizzard - Middle class Pippen. Okay for you, okay for me.

Joe Johnson and Gerald Williams - Overrated athletes. Beware, beware,
those who can't shoot..... You've been warned.

Eddie Griffen - A combination of Tim Duncan, Shawn Marion, and Marvin
Hagler.
Keep him from punching out teammates, and you've got yourself a great
player.
One of the few players in the draft, I'd consider trading Paul Pierce for.
The others
are Ming and Randolph. Remember, I said consider. I didn't say I'd do it....

Loren Woods - Either a middle class David Robinson or a less focused
Caldwell Jones.
A problem child, who just hasn't put it together over any extended period of
time.
I expect because of his skills, that he'll be a workout warrior, and soar up
in the
draft. Beware the workout -- Vitaly, Moiso, E. Williams, McCarty --
warriors!

Brendan Haywood - He's the black Montross. Top ten, nearer X than I.

Yao Ming - Daylight come and me want to go home: Yao, Yao. Could be the
C's championship daylight. Will be much better than Bradley, Muresan, and
Bol.
A basketball player who happens to be 7-6, as opposed to a 7-6 guy who plays
basketball. Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? Can you grasp the
important
difference? Think of Ming as a 7-6, less athletic David Robinson.

Shane Battier - He's the anti-Moiso, if you get my drift. Think he'll be a
good
to very good player, right from the start. Another SF like Walker and
Pierce,
and gone before the C's draft. A more talented Jerome Williams type.

Terrence Morris - He's on the All Moiso team. Might move up from a low
first/early second slot, because of workouts. Just too mellow and nice.

Zack Randolph - Reminds me of Webber. Big time low post scorer and rebounder
with
great hands. I'd trade Walker for him very quickly. Keep your eye on him.
Very
possibly could be an impact player.

Eric Chenoweth - Better than you think. A definite first-rounder. Has
actually improved.
Can run, rebound, and block a few shots. Better than Ostertag even.

Ousmanne Cisse - Think the high school Bo Outlaw.

Kwame Brown - The best high-schooler. McDyess is a good comparison.

Marvin Stone - Great hands. Will either boom or bust. An interesting pick in
the
teens, if he comes out. I'd consider him. Those Kentucky big men: Magloire,
Mohammed, etc. look pretty good of late.

Ray