Re: Mixed reaction

If we were to tank the rest of the season, we still couldn't be in line
for much more than an 8th pick.  At that point the real impact players
will likely be gone.  I think we should keep trying to win, although I
don't believe we'll get the 8th playoff spot anyway.  our players need to
learn to win, not lose

****dave

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 Mafiaso316@AOL.com wrote:

> I hate to say it folks, but why not just tank the rest of the season and help
> ourselves through the draft?  We need a strong pg and center, right?  who in
> the draft is going to help us?  What does everyone think of Battier?  Scouts
> say he is not a lottery pick even though he is a Celtic kind of player, he
> plays team ball and his team mate is a hell of a player, Williams is who I
> think his name is.  What about the kid named Jones at Georgia Tech?  He's a
> hustler at center.  So We make the playoffs at number 8 and get our asses
> kicked by the hated sixers, the hell with that, keep, Toine, Double P, Milt,
> Batman, Brian S., Chris Carr, Jerome, Brown, and get rid of the rest of the
> team and use those three draft picks.  I'm sick of the losing (wished that
> Lenny and Reggie were still with us).  What does everyone think?
>
> Paolo

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY