Re: Pitino to come to Columbia, SC?

I would bet that he doesn't go to Louisville. Kentucky fans would hate him
for it, and why would he want to tarnish that idolatry?    Is UNLV out of
the running?   I don't know that south Carolina is a big enough name for him...

looking forward to the tourney,

  --Ellie

ps - I saw a kid on Georgetown, Mike Sweetney, who is big and talented and
has soft hands. Needs time to get his body together, but has a real nice
touch and can patrol the paint. I don't expect him in the draft this year,
but I noticed him above the other 'name' players on the court.