Re: BSG Says Walker Out Of Control

Both Mark and (of course) Way of the Ray or whatever
his name is are WACK.

Remember when Chris Webber was a Washington Bullet?
Well, those morons traded the young stud player that
was carrying their team (unsuccessfully due to lack of
supporting talent) for a "proven veteran" and look at
what happenned to them.  We aren't going to get Bibby
and Swift for a Walker or a Pierce.  Sorry.

I believe the difference in our attitudes can be
summed up thusly.

I believe that we have two good players, Walker and
Pierce, who we should surround with quality players
like the Bucks did with Allen and G. Robinson.  They
have Cassell, K. Thomas, Ham, E. Johnson, L. Hunter...
excellent excellent supporting players who would start
on our team to back them up.  We rely on Pots and
Blount at Center and Randy Brown, Palacio,
Herren/Kenny at PG.  For swingmen we have Bryant Stith
and Eric Williams.  That's why we lose, because our
supporting cast reeks.  That is the logical
explanation.

But the I-HATE-WALKER-MORE-THAN-THE RIGHT-WING-HATES
CLINTON crowd believes:  we suck because our PF takes
3s and Pierce needs to lift weights.  Walker hits his
3s.  The guy leads the team in assists and rebounds,
if shooting 3s gets him on his game and he hits a
decentage percentage then who am I to nitpick?  Pierce
needs to lift weights?  Are you kidding me?  Have you
even seen the kid?  His upper body is YOKED.  I mean,
the kid is ripped.  He needs to lift more weights?
Huh?

And as for the supporting cast?  The
I-HATE-WALKER-MORE-THAN-THE RIGHT-WING-HATES CLINTON
rationalizes that: Walker is the cancer who is holding
back Pierce's game as well as the rest of his
teammates due to his selfishness.  We should trade
Walker even though it will be impossible for us to get
fair value in return, just like when the Bullets
traded Webber.  Then Blount, Stith, and Brown will be
liberated to open up their mad offensive game.  Just
like how when Jordan "retired" to play baseball Randy
Brown, Steve Kerr, and Perdue/Cartwright? opened their
games and showed their real offense.  But even without
Jordan the Bulls managed to easily make the playoffs.
Without Walker... this team is worse than the Clippers
and in the same class as the Bullets, or Wizards,
whatever they call themselves.

On a side note:  Every time Walker touches the ball
the opposing point guard is there to disrupt him
before he can even set up.  Unless our point guards
grow some balls and start knocking down those easy-ass
open jumpers, we aren't going to be winning for awhile.