Baker

To everyone who thought I was proposing a sort of deal before I was not.  I was only saying that I believe a change of scenery would really help Baker as it helped Donyell Marshall.  He is going through some rough times in Seattle right now.  I believe he would play better on the east coast.

I am not saying we should trade for him though.  I would never want to take on his huge contract.  I was saying only if his contract could be renegotiated, which he probably wouldn't do, although he may be able to if he wanted to get back to the East so bad.

I would love to see him in green, but definitely not with his huge contract.

He makes around the same money as Walker I believe and a lot of people criticize Walker.  Baker is nowhere near the player Walker is.

I just like Baker as a low-post presence that's all.
Josh