Re: Seattle & Baker

----- Original Message ----- From: <Celtic4Hire@aol.com>

> People think Moiso is junk right now, just like
> they thought McGrady was. What you got to be able to find is not what the
> herd sees but what they have overlooked...

That's all I'm saying, really.  You're not going to get a big time talent by
trading for someone who's best days are behind him (e.g. a Baker or Pippen),
but rather a young player who has shown promise at the NBA level (and so is
less risky and closer to being productive than a late lottery draft pick).
These players can become available for all sorts of reasons. Usually it's
because the team doesn't think they can re-sign him.   Seattle might not be
ready to part with their young talent, but teams like Vancouver and the
Clippers might have no choice.  If you can find a player like this that the
league hasn't noticed yet, all the better, but realistically it will be
someone that a lot of teams want, and will cost you multiple draft picks.

Jim