Hello all,

Montross has always been bad..and always will be.
He is just too slow and clumsy.

Potapenko is much better then he ever was...and he isnt that good.
Potapenko is maligned by many as being slow, but actually he runs well.
He just can't jump or catch. Hehe.

Montross can't catch, jump, shoot or run!

On more pressing matters:
What is up with Herren..they have got to let this guy off the bench.
It's killing me.

Randy Brown is a good defender..
But...ya know what?

He isnt a good at breaking down folks off the dribble, and isn't a great
shooter.
Actually let me rephrase that..he doesnt create his own shot well.

Watching the knicks game I think Palacio and Herren would have been a better
combo.

Also though Potapenko is improved, and Blount show some skills..
Battie is still better then both of them, but still not as good as Camby.

Pete