Re: [Celtic_Pride] IGTC down?

----- Original Message ----- From: OzerskyJA

I haven't seen anything about last night, including my own post.
How about this about last night's game...

I thought we were supposed to be trapping less.  Last night I saw the Celtics trapping three point shooters with their center, by design.  I know the Knicks have some shooters, but sending Vitaly and Blount out to the three point line to take the ball out of Houston's and Rice's hands?  It's no wonder Camby had his best game of the season and Kurt Thomas shot 6-9.

Oh, and Mark Berry's right about this.  The Celtics' reliance on three point shooting is going to wear awfully thin, awfully fast.

Jim