Re: Spanish rumor

I could see this happening if Wallace was as hot for Gasol as reported.
With Memphis getting only Wright and Knight for the #3 and Rahim this does
seem a bit one sided. I  was expecting Battier to end up in Atlanta also

Gasol and Mohammed to Boston ?

Anderson and Battie to Atlanta?

JJ, Demar Johnson and Henderson to Memphis ?

I an not sure how the salaries compare, but  could see something like this
happening. I would hope we keep Brown.

Didn't Papile make a comment on expecting something big? But with them
telling Johnson and Brown to find a place in Boston you would think they
would have the courtesy to say something is in the works.

John