Spanish rumor

According to the ESPN message board, a spanish newspaper is reporting that
Gasol may be moved to the Celtics in a three way deal with Atlanta and
Memphis.  It apparently involves one or both of our 10-11 picks.  The deal
hasn't been announced because a free agent is involved (Nazr?).  There was
some speculation on the Board tat it might have been part of the Draft
Night deal of SAR to Memphis for picks.

I'm only reporting the rumor, so don't jump down my throat.  It doesn't
seem reasonable to me that the Cs would have Antoine and Paul call JJ from
the draft room if they weren't keeping him, and it would make Walace's
comments an out and out lie.  However, Atlanta needs a point, Celtics are
sertainly interested in Nazr, Memphis needs scoring talent to replace SAR
and Bibby, and Wallace did say that the top 3 guys on his draft board were
Gasol, Battier, and JJ.

For what it's worth.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu