Re: [Celtic_Pride] Richmond

I heard chances are good he will sign with the Lakers.

John
----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Farber
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Cc: Celtic_Pride@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 2:19 PM
Subject: [Celtic_Pride] Richmond

I know we are already full at the 2 and 3.  But Richmond's contract was just bought out so he is now a free agent.  He'd be a nice player to bring in I think, although he tends to get injured a lot.  If I remember correctly, he liked Boston.

But I don't see us signing him due to the abundance of 2s and 3s we have.

Josh