three little maids from school are we....

 <<draft_celts.jpg>>

Here's a picture to warm the heart.  You know, the more I think about this,
the more I sense that our minds can't yet comprehend the kind of talent
infusion this team just got.  I mean, just for the sake of argument, say
that Joe Johnson is a Lamar Odom-type player (which he is).  And say
Kedrick Brown has Vince Carter-type athleticism -- or even Shawn
Marion athleticism.  (Which he supposedly does.)  Then on top of that
you add a shooting guard of Joe Forte's abilities -- an all-american from
one of the best programs in the country, who has carried a team to the
tournament.  How can we be expected to comprehend what all this means,
except by plugging them into various roster spots and complaining when
the parts don't fit?

BTW, if you look at this picture, you will see that the "tiny" Forte is
actually
the same basic height as the other two guys, a fact that I noticed in
pictures
of him standing next to Vince Carter.  This is not a Dana Barros / Craig
Hodges
type player.

draft_celts.jpg