Re: fun Forte info

At 01:37 29/06/01 -0400, Francis Hsu wrote:
>Amusing tidbit in a Forte Q&A done by Jeff D'Alessio:
>JD: Who's your favorite Tar Heel of all-time?
>JF: Vince Carter.
>
>JD: Over Jordan?
>JF: Vince Carter.
>
>JD: Under "hobbies" in the media guide, you list roller skating, surfing
>the Net and chess. Chess?
>JF: Yes, chess.
>
>JD: Are you any good?
>JF: I'm killer.
>
>JD: Are there any other chess-playing Tar Heels?
>JF: No, they all play checkers.

Man this kid sounds like Tarzan or Robocop or something. It took Alessio
until his fifth question to coax more than a two word reply. I find this
interview so brilliant.

Joe Forte's certainly not going to be the next David Cone, that's for sure. :-)

I'm definitely pasting this stuff into my "Joe Forte" file. Great stuff.

Joe

p.s. I hope he surfs his way over to IGTC. His posts would be a lot more
pithy than mine. ;-)

***