fun Forte info

I thought Battier's description of Forte as a "sneaky player" to be funny.
Here's the quote (from an article some months ago):
"He's a very sneaky player," Battier said of Forte. "He's not the
greatest shooter in the world but he's a scorer. You can't teach
that. Scorers are tougher to stop than shooters because they're going
to find different ways to score. We've got to make a great scorer like
Forte work to take his shots."
------------
Amusing tidbit in a Forte Q&A done by Jeff D'Alessio:
JD: Who's your favorite Tar Heel of all-time?
JF: Vince Carter.

JD: Over Jordan?
JF: Vince Carter.
(silly question by JD.. as if Forte would have forgotten about Jordan)

JD: Under "hobbies" in the media guide, you list roller skating, surfing
the Net and chess. Chess?
JF: Yes, chess.

JD: Are you any good?
JF: I'm killer.

JD: Are there any other chess-playing Tar Heels?
JF: No, they all play checkers.
(looks like Forte has a good sense of humor, although it could be true :)

JD: In August, you were picked to play against the Dream Team for a week in
Hawaii. What did you take from that experience?
JF: The court is real small out there. There's not a lot of room. You get past
your guy, you get to the basket, then Kevin Garnett's waiting on you. It's a
lot smaller because the players are quicker and stronger and they take up
more space.
(another good one)