From: Douglas342@AOL.com
To: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 11:58 AM
Subject: and now..?

 OK, when's the first exhibition game?  When do the summer leagues start?
When do we get to see some of these dudes suit up in green?  Will there be a
league in Long Beach (my adopted home town) this summer?
  I'm contended with this draft.  Had we landed Diop, we'd be bemoaning not
getting an all-around type; true, we didn't get the next Russell, but neither
did anyone else, in all likelihood.  And I think Tom said that, if nothing
else, we will have good trade bait.