Re: Nazr

You would not think that with Brand gone from Chicago(a great move for the Clippers) that Nazr would not have an interest there any longer. Sign a one year deal for the exception with the C's.

----- Original Message -----
From: Georgek27@AOL.com
To: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 8:54 AM
Subject: Nazr

Our best chance to get Nazr is to convince him (here's a job for Walker) that
Boston is the only place he wants to play. We can then package VP and someone
else -- maybe even another of our centers -- in a sign and trade. Nazr isn't
coming for the exemption -- he hasn't made that big score yet. That would
leave us with the ability to add a veteran center (who specializes in
rebounding) for the exemption.

George