RE: After sleeping on it, some draft thoughts...(very long)

I don't know.  I'm a little more optimistic, particularly
about our center committee.  Last year was really just a
Vitaly/Blount platoon; adding Battie and maybe somebody else
in should help a lot.  Both VP and Blount were rebounding much
better in the 2nd half of the year; if Tony Battie and Jerome
Moiso can do some decent board work and block a few shots, we'll
definitely be in as good a position frontcourt-wise as Milwaukee
or Charlotte.  Which brings up another point -- that Coleman for
Anderson deal is still on the table.  I think it's a little more
attractive now, although I still don't see where there are minutes
for Walker, Moiso and Coleman at 4.  Maybe you package Moiso and
Coleman together for a young 4, or whatever...who cares?  I'm just
glad the draft is finally over.  I think that the roster will undergo
at least one more change before the season starts, but if it doesn't,
we still stand to do very well in terms of both increased offense
with the draft picks, and the addition of Tony Battie to the center
rotation.  And who knows, maybe we'll get an animal somewhere.

Of course, the other thing that could change is that, with these perimeter
players, we can now afford to keep Antoine down low, and that would
help our rebounding problems considerably.  OK.  Over and out.

Josh