Re: After sleeping on it, some draft thoughts...(very long)

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 11:15:40AM -0400, OzerskyJA wrote:
> Of course, the other thing that could change is that, with these perimeter
> players, we can now afford to keep Antoine down low, and that would
> help our rebounding problems considerably.  OK.  Over and out.

I think this is the key.  Remember why Walker took so many 3 point shots
last season.  He had Pierce, Stith and Palacio.  Pierce was the only real
perimeter threat of the three.  Now you can have Walker initiating the
offense with Pierce, Johnson and Forte as options.  Walker doesn't have
to be a perimeter player anymore.

Francis