RE: ESPN: Johnson, Brown not too thrilled

Josh,
I saw this article from Andy Katz too. They seemed interested enough to me
in the TNT interviews. My take was that he was on deadline and had to write
something.

Did anyone else want to slap Craig Sager for trying to get the players to
say
less than positive things? Between he and the guy for nba.com tv, I really
think
they wanted Battier to bash the teams that didn't take him and the young
players.
I thought that several of the players did a good job avoiding some of his
questions
and just being thankful to be there.

I was very impressed with Kwame Brown's response to the pressure on him as
the first
hs #1, and being compared to Garnett. He said that everyone will want or
expect him
to better than Kobe, Garnett and McGrady but he has the same pressure every
draftee has
to make it and not be a bust. (my paraphrase) That maturity in his response
impressed me.
I expect very little maturity from the young guys, still feeling immature
myself some days
at 32.

Don