Re: DOB of the three Celtics rookies

At 04:21 28-06-01, j.hironaka wrote:
>None of these guys are legal drinking age, but I am!  I'm going to enjoy
>the sunny day here with a big cohiba cigar.
>
>Joe Johnson
>June 29, 1981
>
>Joe Forte
>March 23, 1981
>
>Kedrick Brown
>March 18, 1981

Jesus I just creaked when I got up from the couch! They are younger than my
son for petes sake!! I remember freaking when I realized in 1975 that I was
a bit older than the Goldust Twins (Rice and Lynn)!! I am overall more than
happy with our selections with Forte my only query at this time. I'll wait
till camp before being an early naysayer and enjoy the positive reports I
am reading/hearing regarding our teams picks. Gotta go take my Geritol but
I forgot where I put it!
Later.Mike
__ __
Michael J.King Sr.