No Subject

Diop: My defense is ahead of my offense. A lot ahead. Not really, though. I
don't really like to score, that's why. If I want to score, I can score.

Q: Are the four of you going to have some friendly competition next year?

Diop: When I'm on the court, I don't got friends. I told Kwame that. When
we went to Washington, I told him, "I don't know you when we are on the floor"

Q: Whose game do you try to play like?

Diop: I like (Dikembe) Mutombo's game. He can block shots, he can get
position, box out.