No Subject

Hey I've been reading a lot of stuff from message boards, and boston
sites, and not a single one is saying anything about them selecting
Kedrick Brown for themselves. It has been mentioned that trades are
being thrown their way for the #11 pick, and the one mentioned most
was trading #11, Mark Blount(mysteriously re-signed last night) and
Jerome Moiso, to Portland for #19, and Bonzi Wells, and even more
interesting it would work for both teams with the cap. So heres my
picks based on that assumption.<snip>

(My Comments: Better than just Bonzi. Gee, they soured on Moiso
awfully quickly. At 19, Portland takes Tony Bird Parker for them.
At 21, the Celtics go for????? A shooting guard perhaps.
I'd still rather have them deal up for Gasol or Kwame B,
than undertake the Portland shenanigans, however.)
Ray