Detroit Free Press says Radmanovic, Johnson to be gone before 9

This story claims the Pistons have learned that VladRad and Joe Johnson will
be gone (presumably at 7&8 respectively), and that the Pistons will be
choosing between Battier and Jason Richardson-with the other guy sliding to
the Celts. I've seen other speculation that the Nets liked Rad, and the Cavs
have been linked to Johnson for a while. What would Detroit do in this
circumstance? If they go for need, then Battier makes more sense. They need
a small forward. If they go for the best player, then probably
Richardson-but he plays the same position as Stackhouse. The X-factor is
Rodney White, because it seems that Vancouver is targeting Richardson at 6,
not White-but the Pistons apparently don't see it that way. Anyway,
Richardson is yet another name to throw in the hopper. Despite Josh's post
from the ESPN boards, I tend to think Joe probably is right-we should hope
for Diop to go early, because I don't think the Celts have a strong
interest. Chicago likes Diop-I wonder if something could happen tonight that
has the Bulls taking Griffin (or Curry, because Katz claims the top three
are set-Brown, Chandler Gasol) and the Celts taking Diop, then exchanging
them along with the 21st pick...

Mark