Jim O'Brien chat

The Jim O'Brien chat on the official Celtics web site has come and gone.
His was much shorter than Wallace's yesterday.  He did have some interesting
things to say, such as:

- Concerning the draft, they are "putting a premium on the ability to
shoot the ball"
- He would pick Joe Forte over Tony Parker at 21, if both were available
- believes Jason Richardson and Radmanovic(!) are the best at the 2 spot
- says rumors involving Portland with the 11th and 19th pick are
  "totally untrue"

Sounds like Diop is ruled out.  We would pick Radmanovic over Diop.
I wonder how much O'Brien actually knows first-hand about Radmanovic, to
conclude that he would be one of the two best candidates for shooting guard?
Is it possible, then, that the C's would take VladRad over Joe Johnson?
And O'Brien also mentioned he was a big fan of Forte, yet believes Radmanovic,
a 6'9"-6'10" power forward who COULD play shooting guard, would be better as a
shooting guard.

Francis