grizz/hawks trade (was breaking news)

I don't see the Grizz dealing with Jordan after this.

They can now draft either Gasol or Curry at 3, Jason Richardson at 6, and
plug Stromile Swift into the lineup with a majority of his minutes at SF.
They can ease Jason Richardson into the league at SG behind Dickerson (for
the time being), ease Gasol/Curry into the frontcourt behind  Lorenzen
Wright (for the time being) and have Brevin Knight backup Bibby.

No need to shortchange themselves in the backcourt with the short Knight as
their full-time PG (and help out Jordan no less) when they're getting the
guys they want anyway  . . . IMHO (but who really knows?)  - Tom Murphy