RE: Globe/Herald coverage

Great comments Joe!

I agree with what you had to say whole-heartedly!!

I get the feeling that the Cs will not draft Diop given the choice - they'd
rather go with shooters/players such as Murphy/Radman and an athletic SG
(Kedrick?). I guess I've gone kinda cold on Diop as well - a stress fracture
while still in HS and new to the game. Plus what does Diop bring to the
table that Olowokandi didn't?

I'm sure they're really hoping someone drops like Battier or Joe Johnson.
Sure to be interesting!

> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:37:13 +0200
> From: "j.hironaka" <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
> Subject: Globe/Herald coverage
>
> I just read the Boston Herald/Globe coverage and there is a wealth of info
> therein. Good stuff. I've condensed it, cutting most of the text and
> leaving all of the quotes:
>
> There is a lot of info here to spark debate on this list (unable to help
> myself I've already added several brief comments in parentheses).
<snip>