Re: kedrick brown...

Hi Jaims.
Where did you find this great scouting report BTW? It looks unfamiliar.

One minor quibble...How does a reported 45-inch vertical and straight-faced
athletic comparisons to Vince Carter (by other scouts) make Kedrick Brown
just a "pretty good athlete" whose upside compares to that of "Matt
Harpring"? Someone must be wrong.

The context in which this was written kind of suggests it was posted
several weeks ago around the time of the Moody Bible camp in Chicago. If
that's the case, a lot has changed since then.

Joe

p.s. The future "towel waver" bit makes you wonder if he's the second
coming of ML Carr. ;-)

-----