no to bonzi wells

Personally, I have to think ESPN is cracked to think
we would trade the 11th pick, or even Brown, for a guy
like Bonzi Wells whose whole game is his athleticism,
and who is coming off a severe ACL injury.  There may
be some kind of back-burner deal with Portland, although
how these other GMs would know all about it is beyond me.
The only deal I could see with Portland is one in which, in
exchange for a draft-position reversal, they took Kenny
Anderson off our hands and gave us somebody good like
Dale Davis or Damon Stoudamire.  Which I wouldn't see
them doing.  Boy I wish it were tomorrow night already.

Too bad about Gasol.  I watched some video on him this
morning and now I'm sold -- too late in the day, as usual.

Josh