Re: espn insider: Hunter, Parker rising, Tinsley, Bradley Randolph si nking

Chad Ford seems to have some ideas I have not heard anywhere else. He says
Hunter has moved above Woods and Heywood and Parker will be the top point
taken as his offensive ability is much better than Cook & Tinsley.

He also mentioned Woods and Tinsley's stock dropping big time and it appears
Tinsley may be available at 21.

The Kings are reported to be shopping Jason Williams big time. Could we get
him for #21 if Tinsley or Cook are available? Do we want him?  Jerry West
wanted him big time when he was drafted, but many say he has poor decision
making ability. he sure disappeared in the Laker series

Imagine landing Mohammed somehow for Anderson, Williams for #21 or even next
years #1, then adding 2 out of  Radmanovic (may have the best inside/outside
game in the draft supposedly plays a lot  more physical than Stojakovic)
Johnson, Jefferson, Brown or Murphy