Joe Johnson

I watched some footage of Joe Johnson recently, and (seeing as I was
the first one at the wheel) I am definitely staying in his bandwagon.  I
really doubt there's a more talented player in the draft, pound-for-pound;
this guy will also produce right away.  It's not just that he's quick, or a
good shooter, or even a "five tool" player.  He has a real feel for the
game,
something you just can't teach.  Gasol seems to have that, too; whereas
somebody like a Loren Woods or even a Shane Battier seem much more
constrained in what they will do on the court.  Sometimes polish covers
up a lack of depth; I think that Joe Johnson is just beginning to scratch
the
surface of what he can do as a basketball player.  Because that's what he
is:
a Basketball Player.  I would draft him at ten without hesitation, and take
my chances with Diop or Murphy at 11.  This guy is a sure thing in my book.