RE: Things heating up

<< But I think that Battier will be such an
easy sell to the sea of white faces in NBA outposts
such as Memphis, Atlanta, and Cleveland that few GMs
will be able to resist taking him. - OzerskyJA <OzerskyJA@cmog.org> >>

I'd be willing to wager we'll see far more people of color in the stands at the Pyramid in Memphis for Grizzlies' games than the few number we see at the FleetCenter. Talk about a sea of white faces . . . fan attendance at the Fleet has to be among the most vanilla in the league.