Re: Lightweights Wallace & Papile & the C's Are Giving Me BadVibes

There's lots of rumors going about. I was reacting to what I view
as a worst case scenario. A pre-emptive strike.
I hope it doesn't happen. I hope they luck out at 10 or
show some verve and trade up.

I also take a negative view of trading down with Portland, unless
it allows them to trade up in the draft with the tenth pick.
Ray