Re: Lightweights Wallace & Papile & the C's Are Giving Me Bad Vibes

At 13:38 25/06/01 -0400, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>Whee, a Shane Battier/Austin Croshere draft.
>
>the vibes eminating from the Celtics seem to have them staying safe and
>sorry at 10, with rumors circulating they might deal the 11th pick in a
>convoluted three-team deal for Paul Gaston favorite -- he loves the guy --
>Austin Croshere.

Whoa, where did this "circulating" rumor originate from, Ray? I got the
impression it was something purely speculative proposed on this list. Is
there more to it than that?

I'd be surprised if the Celtics bought Donnie Walsh out of Croshere's
horrible contract, unless they've suddenly lost faith in the players
available year's draft. Wow.

p.s. The first time I heard any notion that we might be drafting Shane
Battier was on this list too...