Re: Things heating up

At 11:58 25/06/01 -0400, Georgek27@AOL.com wrote:
>I like it but I'd still wait to see who's available at 11 before going
>through with it.

Me too. You get the feeling, though, that the principal reason Boston is so
pleased with the #10 and #11 picks is the four year contracts at reasonable
market rates that go with it (roughly the same salaries per year that Randy
Brown or Calbert Cheaney were paid on the veteran's exception).

But that story about Chris Wallace wearing a full-size Croshere Celts
uniform in his FA sales pitch last year makes me wonder a little.
Interesting idea. I like Mike Miller more, if he's available.

---