Re: Things heating up

We might very well be picking for Indiana at #11. The Pacers are supposedly
offering Croshere for a pick in that range. The deal couldn't be completed
until after 8/1 when Croshere's BYC value increases but once that occurs a
trade of Croshere to the Celtics, the Bulls 2002 second round pick to the
Celtics, Eric Williams to Indiana, #11 2001 pick to Indiana, & Walter McCarty
to the Bulls seems to work under the cap.

Do the Pacers want Williams? Probably not but they know they will have to
take back salary in such a move and their target is the draft pick. Boston
has expressed a desire for Croshere and the Bulls have expressed interest in
McCarty.

I like it but I'd still wait to see who's available at 11 before going
through with it.

George