Re: Antoine Walker/Draft

You seem to put a lot of blame on the coach. Maybe he made a lot of
substitution and acquisition errors but he is the one getting their ass beat
every night on defense. I think we were in the last 5 in D (a good reason to
take Richard Jefferson). I guess you will find a way to blame the coach for
that also?

  As far as averaging 20, how many NBA players would also if they averaged
20-25 shots a game? Greg Kite could give us 14 a game.

It has been pretty obvious Walker has not worked out with the shape his has
came in camp the last 2-3 years.
Kobe's an all-star who has two rings, something Walker may never get. I
assume you think he played no part in these?

I would like nothing better to see the Laker Celtic rivalry rekindled,
unfortunately for the last few years it has been with the other LA team.