re: kedrick brown

I might just have lost my mind, but now I am totally
psyched at the idea of Kendrick Brown.  This guy
sounds for all the world like a top-five talent that
somehow came in under the radar.  My main concern
these days is praying to the Weergin that we don't
trade the 21st pick to get El Beanpole, since I am
convinced that there will be a major talent available
there, and not necessarily a pg either, although Cook
or Parker both sound absolutely like team changers.
let's hope that someone else rolls the dice on Gasol,
and we end up with, say, Diop and Brown, or Murphy and
Brown.  I say Murphy, but I would be more pleased with
M. Bradley, if he's all that.  Murphy still sounds a
lot to me like Mike Doleac -- hardly a nucleus player,
for all his good points.  Of course, there's also the
appealing possibility that Joe Johnson or even Jason
Richardson could fall our way; but this Brown sounds
like a real he-man at that position, and I want us to
go big with at least one of our picks.  I guess if Joe
Johnson is available, maybe you have to take him, and
then a big guy at 11.

As our friend says, unchain my heart!
Josh